Simmba is becoming a major success for Ranveer Singh and the whole team. Simmba is on its 9th Day and has already collected around 150 Cr in its 1st week. The movie is performing exceptionally well at the Box Office Collections. In this article, we are going to see Simmba 9th Day Box Office Collection.
- Watch Bollywood Movies Online For Free
- Simmba Full Movie Download
- Upcoming New Bollywood Movies
- Bollywood Box Office Collections
Simmba 9th Day Box Office Collection
Sara Ali Khan deserves appreciation for Simmba. It was her 2nd movie in the Bollywood industry but because of her ease in playing the role, it did not seem so. We will see Ranveer Singh in many Rohit Shetty’s movies as he successfully impressed the director.
It is a new character for Ranveer Singh to perform in this movie. Today is Simmba’s 9th day Saturday weekend collections have more than the 8th-day. If we consider Simmba 8th Day Box Office collection in India, then North India is one of the highting grossing regions.
Simmba Total Box Office Collection will end up around 250 Cr. Let us have a look at Simmba 9th Day Box Office collection worldwide.
Simmba Ninth Day Box Office Collection In South
- The movie is performing pretty well in the South and its collections are the proof for it.
- Simmba 9th Day has Collected Gross of 3 Cr in the South.
Simba 9th Day Box Office Collection in North
- Simmba is earning good numbers in the collections and will earn more on its 9th day.
- The major audience for Simmba is from the North and we are getting a good response from them.
- Simmba has Collected Gross of 6 Cr on the Simmba 9th day collection.
Simmba Day 9 Collection Worldwide
- As the days are passing there is a slightly increased on 9th Day in Simmba worldwide collections.
- Simmba has Collected Gross of 13.32 Cr on the 9th day
#Simmba is ruling the BO… Witnesses superb growth on second Sat… Expected to collect bigger numbers today… Will emerge Ranveer’s second highest grosser today, surpassing #BajiraoMastani… [Week 2] Fri 9.02 cr, Sat 13.32 cr. Total: ₹ 173.15 cr. India biz.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) January 6, 2019
|North India||6 Cr|